Covid-19 Prevention Policy Framework
The last few weeks have been unsettling for people across the world because of the COVID-19 outbreak.
With the virus spreading rapidly across the globe, the World Health Organization has declared COVID-19 a pandemic. We at Isadora Life are fully committed to the safety of our customers, employees and partners.
And with this in view, we have put in place several health and safety measures to safeguard our employees, delivery personnel and our facilities against COVID-19.
Our safety framework consists of folllowing guidelines stringently followed :-
1) All our employees maintain 6 Ft of physical distance at all times. Right from tea time to shopfloor to lunch, it is stringently implemented.
2) Daily workforce reduction to 25% so that social distancing can be efficiently observed
3) Employee Pick-up & Drop Facilities as well as ensuring that within the vehicle also social distancing protocols are observed
4) All the employees wear cotton masks while performing their work
5) All the employees sanitize their hands at regular intervals.
6) All the packing material & final product is kept in clean, sanitised area.
7) The packing team effectively santizes their hands before packing the product for shipping.
8) The shipping/courier partner who comes to take delivery is requested to undergo temperature check at the security and hand sanitization before parcel is handed over to them.
9) All the employees fill a self declaration form where their body temperature, cold/cough, muscle ache and other common covid-19 symptoms are noted daily. The forms are available for scrutiny, should anyone wish to verify the same.
With the above measures, we wish to convey to you that we take this threat very seriously and are putting our best foot forward in making sure that we are able to keep our work environment safe for our employees as well as customers.
We thank you for being with us during this difficult time.
We wish you safety & health.
Team - Isadora Life